Railroad is a modern geometric pattern in the Top Secret group of The Cryptology Collections. This design began as a message written in binary code. The message spells Genevieve Grotjan Feinstein, who decrypted Japanese diplomatic messages during WWII. This pattern of circles and lines easily scales to different sizes and looks great on flooring in commercial interiors.
Available Colors: Yellow, Gray, Black, Green, Blue, Aqua, Red
- Scale Print:
- Image containing our logo within images is provided for you to print and place within your space to see standard pattern sizes.
- Print multiple pages and place together for a larger view of your new flooring so you can buy with confidence.
- Colors vary by printers and are for reference only. To purchase a sample print please contact us.
- Custom Designs:
- Contact us to revise these colors or create yours from scratch.
- Design fee may apply.
- Interior Designers, Architects, Home Builders, Commercial Contractors, Environmental Designers, Hospitality Designers, and more all welcome
- Please contact us for wholesale pricing. Verification of business is required.