We make every effort to see that most of our products ship within 5-7 business days from the next business day from approval of your order. There are however some exceptions for certain products due to the manufacturing process, quantities, proof approvals and additional customizations.
At checkout you may request expedited shipping for your order however this does not speed up the manufacturing process or time. If you need your mats by a specific date please contact us at 866-406-8877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if arrangements can be made.
During the Christmas holiday season beginning November 1st through December 31st shipping can take longer and carriers often change or remove their guarantees. These guarantees are beyond our control, so we suggest you allow extra time for delivery.
We will do our best to keep you updated to any changes in the delivery times for your order and are not responsible for delayed or misdirected shipments.
When your order ships you will receive an email notification along with your tracking information.
Most orders ship free ground service but is subject to change. Any shipping costs are non-refundable and the cost of shipping will be deducted from any returns. Some of our products are considered oversized and must ship freight. These products will have additional shared costs. While we do our best to maintain some of the best possible shipping rates we must pass on and share in some of the costs.
The additional shared shipping cost box will be checked and this price will be added to your order. Unchecking this box will cause your order to be paused or cancelled until payment is made.
- With FedEx Express® U.S. services, you can ship packages up to 150 lbs.; up to 119" in length and 165" in length and girth.
- With FedEx Express international services, you can ship packages up to 150 lbs.; up to 108" in length and 130" in length and girth.
- With FedEx Ground® and FedEx Home Delivery® Services, you can ship packages up to 150 lbs; up to 108" in length, and 165" in length plus girth.
Measuring Length and Girth
The length and girth formula is simple. Here’s what you do:
- Measure the length, height, and width of the package.
- Length and girth equals length plus twice the width and twice the height.
Calculating Dimensional Weight
Dimensional weight applies when the package is relatively light compared with its volume. If the dimensional weight exceeds the actual weight, charges based on the dimensional weight will be assessed. To calculate it:
- Multiply length by width by height in inches.
- Divide by 139 for U.S., Puerto Rico, and international shipments.
- Compare the dimensional weight and actual weight. Your chargeable weight is the greater of the actual weight or the dimensional weight.