Floral Outline is a reproduction of an original design in the Bates Mill archive at the Museum L-A in Lewiston, Maine. 100% of the profits from sales of this pattern go to directly to the museum. Bates Mill had produced textiles for bedding and tabletop until permanently closing in 2001.
Originally hand-painted by an artist, this floral design has been put in a seamless repeat and colored for the modern market. Keep the history of the American textile industry alive by using this historical design.
Available Colors: Brown, Yellow, Red, Blue, Gray
- Scale Print:
- Image containing our logo within images is provided for you to print and place within your space to see standard pattern sizes.
- Print multiple pages and place together for a larger view of your new flooring so you can buy with confidence.
- Colors vary by printers and are for reference only. To purchase a sample print please contact us.
- Custom Designs:
- Contact us to revise these colors or create yours from scratch.
- Design fee may apply.
- Interior Designers, Architects, Home Builders, Commercial Contractors, Environmental Designers, Hospitality Designers, and more all welcome
- Please contact us for wholesale pricing. Verification of business is required.