Five Languages pays homage to WWII codebreaker Agnes Meyer Driscoll by using binary code to spell her name. Agnes spoke 5 languages and was instrumental in breaking the Japanese Red and Blue Books. This modern geometric plays with texture to give the look of a woven cloth. This pattern is ideal for hospitality, office, and education interiors. Use on flooring, wall coverings and more.
Available Colors: Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Gold, Red
- Scale Print:
- Image containing our logo within images is provided for you to print and place within your space to see standard pattern sizes.
- Print multiple pages and place together for a larger view of your new flooring so you can buy with confidence.
- Colors vary by printers and are for reference only. To purchase a sample print please contact us.
- Custom Designs:
- Contact us to revise these colors or create yours from scratch.
- Design fee may apply.
- Interior Designers, Architects, Home Builders, Commercial Contractors, Environmental Designers, Hospitality Designers, and more all welcome
- Please contact us for wholesale pricing. Verification of business is required.