Daucus Corata is the scientific name for Queen Anne’s Lace. In this pattern, we took the flower of the plant and created a colorful, modern check for the Swallowtail Farm Collection. Watercolor and woven texture work together to create depth and dimension. Use this pattern in residential, hospitality, or healthcare interiors on flooring or upholstery.
Available Colors: Green, Aqua, Brown, Blue, Orange, Gold
- Scale Print:
- Image containing our logo within images is provided for you to print and place within your space to see standard pattern sizes.
- Print multiple pages and place together for a larger view of your new flooring so you can buy with confidence.
- Colors vary by printers and are for reference only. To purchase a sample print please contact us.
- Custom Designs:
- Contact us to revise these colors or create yours from scratch.
- Design fee may apply.
- Interior Designers, Architects, Home Builders, Commercial Contractors, Environmental Designers, Hospitality Designers, and more all welcome
- Please contact us for wholesale pricing. Verification of business is required.