Daisy Chain is an allover floral-inspired by codebreaker Dorothy Braden Bruce, one of the first people to know of Japan's surrender in WWII. A Greek square cipher spells her name in the shape of a daisy. This floral is perfect for a feature pattern in a room or makes a great coordinate at a smaller scale. Use in any residential or commercial interior on floors, walls, or furniture.
Available Colors: Gray, Brown, Green, Aqua, Yellow, Blue
- Scale Print:
- Image containing our logo within images is provided for you to print and place within your space to see standard pattern sizes.
- Print multiple pages and place together for a larger view of your new flooring so you can buy with confidence.
- Colors vary by printers and are for reference only. To purchase a sample print please contact us.
- Custom Designs:
- Contact us to revise these colors or create yours from scratch.
- Design fee may apply.
- Interior Designers, Architects, Home Builders, Commercial Contractors, Environmental Designers, Hospitality Designers, and more all welcome
- Please contact us for wholesale pricing. Verification of business is required.