Hog Heaven Impressions Mat Specifications
Material: Nitrile rubber
Logo/Image Material: Polymetric film
Material: High-density, closed-cell nitrile/PVC-blended foam
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 5/8 inch (0.6250" )
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Durometer: 56
- Compression Deflection:
47.8% at 20 psi
66.0% at 40 psi
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- ASTM C1028-96 static coefficient of friction:
- Passes flammability standard DOC-FF1-70
- Melt point over 500 degrees F. Tested at temperatures up to 1800 degrees F for welding/slag resistance (specific results from test available upon request)
A digital print on polymetric film allows customers to customize the Hog Heaven anti-fatigue mat with logos, images, and messages.
- Minimum Text Height: 1/4"
- Minimum Line Thickness: 1/16"
These text requirements are for general use; however, special fonts and very thin letter forms may need to be made larger or thicker and will be approached on a case-by-case basis.
*We will do our best to match a PMS color, however, color matching can be extremely challenging. Although we can get close, color is never an exact science and variations will occur. An exact color match is vulnerable to many factors, including the fact that we use a hot press to combine the rubber surface and cushion backing. Heat from the press often causes the color to lighten. Typically, we can get close to most PMS colors, but the final color may be a few shades off. For the PMS color to be as close as possible, we require additional time to create the proof sketch. Specific PMS colors may be matched for a one-time additional fee per PMS color.
Hog Heaven mats can be cleaned by scrubbing with a deck brush (when needed), using detergent with a neutral pH, and rinsing with a hose or pressure washer. Mats should be laid flat or hung to dry.