Endurance Vinyl Flooring
Graphic Image Flooring Endurance Vinyl Floor is the workhorse and most durable floor from a top wear standpoint available. It is a 1.9 mm thick (about the thickness of a nickel) clear vinyl also with your printed graphic on the underside.
Ideal for your highest traffic applications from trades shows to transportation hubs or museums with hundreds of thousands of visitors per year. One of our busiest locations receives nearly 750,000 visitors per year!
Commercial resilient floors from your specialty flooring store is a laminated product with a wear layer that is typically around 20 mil thick while ours is nearly 4 times thicker at 75-mil. Wear layer is the key determinant in the lifespan of most floors.
THICKEST WEAR LAYER OF ANY ROLLOUT FLOOR IN THE WORLD!
- Embossed Surface – that can withstand the highest traffic levels
- Impactful - your floor, your image, your brand
- Installation – similar to standard floors except for the adhesive (see Install and Technical Information)
- Cleaning – an orbital floor scrubber can also be used in large applications
- Material: 100% Polyvinyl
- Surface Texture: Ceramic or Semi-Smooth
- Topcoat: Satin - Water Based
- Wear Layer: 1.9 mm (75 mil - 0.050" +/- .005)
- Total Thickness: 1.9 mm (75 mil - 0.050" +/- .005)
- Composition: 100% Polyvinyl (Solid polyvinyl - No fillers, foams, or laminates)
- Weight: Approximately 0.5 lbs. per square foot
- Maximum Print Size: 10’ x 58’ before seams