Retro Rectangles is a reproduction of an original design in the Bates Mill archive at the Museum L-A in Lewiston, Maine. 100% of the profits from sales of this pattern go to directly to the museum. Bates Mill had produced textiles for bedding and tabletop until permanently closing in 2001.
Originally hand-painted by an artist, this retro design feels modern and contemporary. Ideal for today's residential, hospitality and commercial markets. In seamless repeat, it is ready to use. Keep the history of the American textile industry alive by using this historical design.
Available Colors: Aqua, Gray, Yellow, Green, Blue
- Scale Print:
- Image containing our logo within images is provided for you to print and place within your space to see standard pattern sizes.
- Print multiple pages and place together for a larger view of your new flooring so you can buy with confidence.
- Colors vary by printers and are for reference only. To purchase a sample print please contact us.
- Custom Designs:
- Contact us to revise these colors or create yours from scratch.
- Design fee may apply.
- Interior Designers, Architects, Home Builders, Commercial Contractors, Environmental Designers, Hospitality Designers, and more all welcome
- Please contact us for wholesale pricing. Verification of business is required.