Bird is a modern plaid pattern in The Cryptology Collection. This pattern uses bar code to write the name of codebreaker Ann Caracristi, a cryptanalyst during WWII. This pattern uses stripes of texture to create a contemporary plaid. Appropriate in any residential or commercial interior. Use on flooring, wall covering, or upholstery.
Available Colors: Gray, Tan, Brown, Aqua, Blue
- Scale Print:
- Image containing our logo within images is provided for you to print and place within your space to see standard pattern sizes.
- Print multiple pages and place together for a larger view of your new flooring so you can buy with confidence.
- Colors vary by printers and are for reference only. To purchase a sample print please contact us.
- Custom Designs:
- Contact us to revise these colors or create yours from scratch.
- Design fee may apply.
- Interior Designers, Architects, Home Builders, Commercial Contractors, Environmental Designers, Hospitality Designers, and more all welcome
- Please contact us for wholesale pricing. Verification of business is required.